 Robotics / 3520
Re: Adder Subtractor Diagram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:58:23 GMT

Try these links. They are all variations of the same idea. It basically
started with Leo's design and went from there. They're are some really
good designs here.

If anyone knows of some more examples, I'd be really interested in
seeing them. Particularly if it excludes the special Technic two hole
brick.

http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/diff.html
http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego/wanderer.html
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Surf/6112/
http://www.steamboat-software.com/~dhm/
http://www.jumpgate.com/
http://members.xoom.com/legorobotica/project4/camcart_en.html
http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego/plat.html
http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego/dadsdesign.html

By the way, is there an easy way to get that special little Technic
brick? Does it come in a particular kit? Can it be bought separately?

Later,
Pete

Joel Shafer wrote:

I'm interested in the adder subtractor that has been a hot topic for a while.
Could someone post a photograph or a good diagram?

Joel Shafer    joelshafer@directlink.net