 Robotics / 350
Re: Controling LEGO trains via Decta Control Lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 02:40:07 GMT

I don't know if this is the type of program you are looking for, but there
is a graphical programming environment called "LEGO Engineer" on the
following site:
http://ldaps.ivv.nasa.gov/LEGOEngineer/

I stumbled across it while looking for any information on the Control Lab
itself.  It looks a good deal more capable than the RCX brick if one doesn't
need mobility.

Hope this helps.  If you know of any source that has some good information
about the Dacta Control Lab, let me know.

Carl Wallace

Steve Barile wrote in message ...
I was hoping someone would post a solution to the software platform. I • would
even kill for just the low level API to the control lab direct and write my
own Visual Basic OCX for it. The LOGO development environment is a bit • forgien
to me and is really kind of clumsy.