 Robotics / 3479
  Re: gearing problem, continued

(...) Yes Ncm is a unit of torque, Newton-centimeters. However, I have no idea quantitatively how much torque that is since I haven't ever measured the output of the Lego motors. Have you ever had it slip when the drivetrain wasn't stalled? John A. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: gearing problem, continued

=>From: "John A. Tamplin" <jat@Traveller.COM> =>... =>Yes Ncm is a unit of torque, Newton-centimeters. However, I have no idea =>quantitatively how much torque that is since I haven't ever measured the =>output of the Lego motors. Have you ever had (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)