 Robotics / 3459
    pneumatic tubing —John Reeve
   Is there any way to get cheap tubing, other than s@h service packs? Has anyone found any other type of tubing that might work? I'm looking for something I can find at a hardware store or a medical supply store that will work the same. Thanks... John (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: pneumatic tubing —Linc Smith
     Most Remote Control Model shops carry silicon tubing used for fuel lines. It works great, and is more flexible than Lego tubing. I _highly_ recommend it as a substitute. The increased flexibility is great. It's cheaper too. LINC John Reeve wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: pneumatic tubing —Adam McDonagh