 Robotics / 4187
Re: pneumatic tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 18:24:49 GMT

I found that small fuel line tubing at the local Home Depot (hardware store)
had the same tubing ID (inside diameter) and was very inexpensive to buy.
The only down side is that it does not bend quite as readily.

So I have a question.  What is a "supplementary parts catalogue"?  That
sounds very intriguing. I know about S@H of course.  But, I'm always looking
for ways to order specialized parts without buying the expensive kits to get
them.

As far as the earlier request for a compressor idea is concerned there are
several very good designs floating around the WWW.  Here's some:

http://www.sonic.net/~rci/legocompressor.htm
http://home.concepts.nl/~bvandam/index.html

  - Steve

Adamski wrote:

Just write to Lego and ask for a supplementary parts catalogue.

Adamski
_______