 Robotics / 3432
  RE: Vehicles : Experiments in Synthetic Psychology

(...) I've read the book and it is pretty interesting (at least I thought so). Yes these would be possible to implement in Mindstorms kids should find it pretty interesting. The basic idea is you have a robot with two wheels, one motor on each (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Vehicles : Experiments in Synthetic Psychology

Duh. I forgot to mention, a friend of mine has a web page up with a Shockwave implementation of this (created in Director). Check it out at (URL) I am trying to get him into the Lego MS Phenomenon (we want to use them to teach a class in intro (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)