 Robotics / 3303
  Re: Variations on the "ADDER SUBTRACTOR" ("differtrans" ?)

From: Mark Tarrabain <markt@lynx.bc.ca> (...) anyone's (...) unusual (...) see (...) and (...) When presenting sizes I think it would be most useful if the motors were also included. The motors placement is a key part of the design and makes the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Variations on the "ADDER SUBTRACTOR" ("differtrans" ?)

Today, I played around with my dad's design on the differtrans thats featured on my site ( (URL) ). He managed to put the motors (almost) directly on top of the smaller geared side of each differential. Its the most compact design we have made so (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)