 Robotics / 3262
    Re: Thoughts on Turning —Jim Moran
   How will the adder/subtractor help with your need for feedback in the turn ? Will you use your modified rotation sensor to somehow achieve this ? Also, I do not have a web page to put them on, but I built two modified versions of the second example (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Thoughts on Turning —Blake Coverett
   Cyberia <cyberia@erols.com> wrote in message news:F67CnM.4sr@lugnet.com... (...) ? Separate issues, the adder/subtractor (is there really not a better existing name for this device btw?) is to deal with the slight variations in motor power that (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Thoughts on Turning —Jim Moran
   It would be nice to have a shorter name. :-) I found the overall resistance of the add/sub transmission and final drive gearing, etc. when using tracks to be too great for one motor. This was the largest detractor from it's utility (the fact that (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)