 Robotics / 325
    Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?) —stephen p spackman
   (...) Meaning that it abandons it in the middle? (I don't have Windows, so I can't try it). Geoff Seel wrote: (...) ...so you think it's easier to let people walk right into synchronisation bugs and learn the hard way? (...) Well, defintion can't (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?) —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) I believe the behavior is that the old stack only stops if it is the other stack hanging off a particular sensor watcher. But I'm not positive on this. And I'm not sure whether or not duplicating the sensor watcher and splitting the left and (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)