 Robotics / 3207
Re: Thoughts on Turning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:25:43 GMT

If your looking for examples and sources I think pretty much every one on
this list has something on his website.

CU  Bert

Visit my site on Lego, Robot's and Visual Basic at
http://home.concepts.nl/~bvandam/index.html

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: The Clark Family <clark@bess.net>
Aan: alex wetmore <alex@phred.org>
CC: Lego List Serv <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Datum: maandag 25 januari 1999 20:31
Onderwerp: Re: Thoughts on Turning

Alex I read your message and went to your web page and looked at your • desigh and
was wondering if you (or anyone else) can help me with resources for • building
robots for my 16 year old son. We Home school and are about to start using
mindstorms for a robotics class and I am trying to get as much information • and
projects as possible. Do you program with the Robolab or the Mindstorms • software?
Which do you reccomend for a student who has lots of lego building • experience and
has worked with the Logo programming language.
Thanks
Jim Clark