 Robotics / 3171
Re: AC Adapter Specs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 01:56:18 GMT

I use a LEGO 9V train transformer on my RCXs .... and haven't had any
difficulty.  Keep in mind that LEGO works very hard to make their stuff
"child proof".
- - - Nick - - -

Peter Thorup wrote:

<snip>

It may seem like a trivial concern but if there is even the slightest
chance of frying a $100 RCX with a $10.00 adapter, I think it's worth
getting the proper specs.

Pete