 Robotics / 3151
Re: AC Adapter Specs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:16:01 GMT

What are the exact specifications for an AC adapter for the RCX? I've
heard that polarity doesn't matter and that any 9 volt adapter will do.
I'm curious as to what the different mA ratings mean when purchasing a 9
volt adapter. Is there a specification for the RCX concerning this? I
wouldn't want to fry my RCX if I bought the wrong one.

Look on your RCX. Any normal DC adapter between 9 and 12 Volts.

                             Sam Edwards

"On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key."