 Robotics / 3148
Re: mouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:03:41 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:37:31 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Ben
Laurie) wrote:

You have a wheel with spokes and two sensors close to each other
(relative to the spoke distance) - if the sensors go A pause B long
pause A pause B then you are going one way, and if they go A long pause
B pause A long pause B then you are going the other.

Hmm, this is odd... the mouse I'm using to write this, has the holes
quite equidistant. However, it does have two pairs of sensors/wheel.

The point is that the _sensors_ are close to each other. It matters not
what the holes look like...

Cheers,

Ben.

--