 Robotics / 3147
3146  |  3148
Subject:
AC Adapter Specs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:55:29 GMT

I know that this has probably been discussed before but I'm unable to
find old threads about this.

What are the exact specifications for an AC adapter for the RCX? I've
heard that polarity doesn't matter and that any 9 volt adapter will do.
I'm curious as to what the different mA ratings mean when purchasing a 9
volt adapter. Is there a specification for the RCX concerning this? I
wouldn't want to fry my RCX if I bought the wrong one.

Later,
Pete