 Robotics / 3141
    Re: mouse —Ben Laurie
   (...) You have a wheel with spokes and two sensors close to each other (relative to the spoke distance) - if the sensors go A pause B long pause A pause B then you are going one way, and if they go A long pause B pause A long pause B then you are (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mouse —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Hmm, this is odd... the mouse I'm using to write this, has the holes quite equidistant. However, it does have two pairs of sensors/wheel. It's a genius Mousetoo, BTW, which I rather like and so never stopped using :) Ohmygod.. I just (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mouse —Ben Laurie
   (...) The point is that the _sensors_ are close to each other. It matters not what the holes look like... Cheers, Ben. -- (URL) grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)