 Robotics / 3111
  Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.)

(...) How about using a few large plates (of the type found as baseplates in small to medium sets), and a few basic bricks, possibly with the addition of glue to keep it all together? Jasper (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.)

(...) But that would do nothing towards making it truly LEGO electric compatible; coming up with a suitable compartment for the motherboard that leaves room for the expansion board, even if it's not actually connected yet; leaving the display and (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.)

Jasper - - You are correct. The HandyBoard is 14X10 studs and is very easy to incorporate into LEGO robots. I move mine between a tracked sensor test-bed and a wheeled cat terrorizer. The wheeled robot will also accept my RCX (and makes louder (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)