 Robotics / 2993
Re: FLASHING LIGHT ON LCD PANEL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:42:40 GMT

In article <36A49D97.931256BD@myna.com>, Chris Magno <cmagno@myna.com>
writes
or just keep my fingers crossed and hope someone GTREAT at programming
writes a Basic to NQC compiler.

any takers?

Yes, me.  If I spent less time reading lego-robotics and more time
coding I would get there faster!

I have written a qbasic program which will let you send bytecodes to the
RCX from DOS on an 80286, and a firmware downloader which works if it
never receives a "faulty sumcheck" response, ie if you put the RCX next
to the tower.  Follow the lego link from http://here.is/shirenewton

10 clr
20  a = peek (sensor 1)
30 poke (out a),255
40 goto 10

Ah.  I didn't use line numbers, sorry.  Would you be happy with:

start:
cls
a = sensor1
REM Err - what is the RCX supposed to do with this next one?
poke (out a),255
goto start

--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 19