 Robotics / 2980
  Re: C++ compiler for dos

I have Borland C++ on 5.25 floppies. The manuals indicate that this is "AT&T C++ version 2.0". I can zip the 8 floppies and email to you. Are you interested? -Wes (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: C++ compiler for dos

(...) You might want to be careful making these sorts of statements in a public forum like this. Technically Borland still has copyright on their compiler and this is still piracy (yes, I think its a bit silly since this product hasn't been made for (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)