 Robotics / 2973
    Homebrew Rotation Sensor —Michael Gasperi
   I've been working on the mechanical part for a rotation sensor. So far it is a 100% lego solution. I still need to work up the software. You can see some early pics and a description at: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Homebrew Rotation Sensor —Russell Nelson
     Michael Gasperi writes: > I've been working on the mechanical part for a rotation sensor. So far it is > a 100% lego solution. I still need to work up the software. You can see some > early pics and a description at: > (URL) very cute. I've got a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Homebrew Rotation Sensor —Michael Gasperi
     (...) I thought so too, but you can't get the exact voltages you need this way. I tried to use a similar circuit to the input expanders that have been published, but no luck. It sorta works but it misses counts too often. A powered version with an (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Homebrew Rotation Sensor —Michael Gasperi
   I've added a circuit diagram for something that comes close to making voltages that look like a real LEGO Rotation Sensor. It's not perfect yet. The RCX may loose a few counts here and there. I think I need a better Opamp than the old LM324. (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)