 Robotics / 296
  Using NQCC, Linux and 8482 CyberMaster

I've finally gotten around to testing the CM unit with NQC and Linux. Dave Baum's NQC is at (URL) you'll need Peter Ljungstrand's downloader for NQC to use the CM unit (URL) the compiled files gives me the error messages [fredrigl@biopc45 nqc]$ (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Using NQCC, Linux and 8482 CyberMaster

I believe the tachometers just use different source numbers (similar to how Timers and random numbers work). You should be able to define the appropriate macros similar to how Timer() is implemented in rcx.nqh. I believe there are also a few (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)