 Robotics / 2897
Re: Storage Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 18:01:46 GMT

Anyone have any suggestions on efficient storage space for all of the
Technic parts. It's really getting out of hand here.

I use one of those cosmetics organizers / holders, the plastic ones
with the customizable separators for different drawers?  I got a black
one though, to satisfy my masculine side...  :)

Mike