 Robotics / 2903
Re: Storage Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:40:32 GMT

Take a look at my storage pix at:

http://www.jameswest.com/lego/storage/

At 11:50 AM 1/17/99 -0500, Chris Stanley wrote:
i use a large tacklebox that has an unusual configuration.  the font panel
hinges down to reveal three removable covered trays with variable-sized
dividers to create a great many small compartments.  the top panel hinges
up to reveal several large storage compartments.  this setup works well to
keep all the various small bits (gears, bushings, etc) in the trays and
the large components (the rcx, large wheels, chunks of projects) in the
top.  all together, you can fit quite a large quantity of parts in one
case.  i found mine at big-lots for $20.  i have also seen similar styles
at wal-mart for $30.

Clay Aucoin wrote:

Anyone have any suggestions on efficient storage space for all of the
Technic parts. It's really getting out of hand here.