 Robotics / 2854
Re: Do it yourself light sensors. How does RCX drive them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:27:20 GMT

Hi Michael. could you use a transistor to facilitate a more "active"
(puns?) circuit and thus a faster changing CdS reading? I don't know
where you'd get the current for the third leg of the transistor, though

Michael Gasperi wrote:

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Malcolm S Powell) writes:

I always thought you should put the dots where you want the really big
blobs of excess solder on the actual construction:-)

I end up with big blobs everywhere.  Anyway, I fixed the drawing the way I'd do
it and stuck it on my page.  If you want, you can grab it from there and use it
yourself.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Michael_Gasperi/lego.htm

Zachary Bourk
UCSD, EE