 Robotics / 2826
RE: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:35:59 GMT

Or a Bot with a buzz saw,  BRRRRRRRRR "What walls"  Real • mice do this!(1)

Cheers
Tim

(1) Admittedly not with actual buzz saws!

Haven't seen _Mouse Hunt_ yet, have you?

No I Haven't Although I think I get the jist of it :)

I did say REAL mice.

In the interests of general information (and just a bit of silliness) are
there any other mousely tactics in that movie that could be made intro
interesting Mindstorms projects.

How about building a better mousetrap?

Tim!