 Robotics / 27897
Re: NXT Newbie "Is it possible" question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Eyerly wrote:

Maybe I'll just get 3 more NXT bricks ;)

*NOW* you're thinking like a Mindstorms person ;).

Seriously, I'm glad it's working. The 1 ms difference could be due to a lot of
things... but if it's not that critical, then it's not a problem.

--
Brian Davis