 Robotics / 27800
  NXTasy down

I've been trying to read the NXTasy front page and forums for a couple of days without any luck. The site appears to be down. Does anyone know what's going on? Jetro (15 years ago, 12-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) I wish we did. NXTasy has gone down for reasons unknown, and at least so far hasn't come back up. The only guy who has admin privileges (Eric... something. I don't remember his last name) hasn't been around for a while, and no one has been (...) (15 years ago, 12-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) That doesn't sound good at all... Losing the site would be a tragedy not just because it is a great place to get answers from the people who really know, but also because of all the answers and solutions that can be found on the forum. (...) (15 years ago, 12-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) Eric Salinas. (...) The "Internet Archive Wayback Machine" at least has some pages from Nxtasy, between July '06 and April '08: (URL) that helps somewhat. :-/ Ttfn, Tony (15 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) There is no way that NXTasy is gone for good. APlus.net appears to be the hosting company. They have undergone a big upgrade of hosted sites which may be the root cause for the site being down. Eric Salinas is the owner of the site but there (...) (15 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) Just tried (URL) and it is back up again as of Friday, October 13th, 2009 at 5:14pm CST. Thank goodness! John Hansen (15 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) Thanks for the heads up. That's a load off! Jetro (15 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) Seems that now the forums aren't working. Apparently there's a division by zero in the php source code. Firefox claims that any post clicked on gets stuck in a redirect loop. Is this just me, or is this happening to everyone? (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) To me all forums look empty and the search function says it's been disabled. If there are server problems or maintenance is being performed, maybe something could be put on the NXTasy blog to inform users of these issues... Jetro (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) After a concerted email campaign to aplus.net support I finally got a response and as of tonight the forums are now functioning again. I will post a message to the nxtasy blog to help spread the word. John Hansen (15 years ago, 27-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)