 Robotics / 2773
    Re: Pneumatic Tanks —Ian Sinclair
   (...) Linc, thanks for posting that reference. I was interested in the tank stuff, but was even happier to discover your micro-moter controlled pneumatic switch at: (URL) was having a horrible time coming up with a compact controllable switch for (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic Tanks —Linc Smith
   Ian Sinclair wrote in message (...) That design was in response to a thread that was discounting pneumatics because their controls systems were "too big" and overall usefulness wasn't much. So I kinda wanted to undercut the complaint, since I like (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)