 Robotics / 27688
    Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands? —mustang67
   <Thanks, but is not the information that i need. I know that with the rotation sensor, I can read the value of the rotation of one motor, but what I want is that this number, I want to put by a wire to a motor block, and that will make this example: (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands? —Steve Hassenplug
    (...) got it (...) There's not a super-easy way to do that. But, what you need to do is: 1) Read rotation value & direction of motor A 2) Look at rotation value & direction of motor B 3) Subtract B from A 4) Move motor B distance & direction (sign) (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)