 Robotics / 27685
    Is bluetooth signal strength field work or not? —NXTelectroneer
   First, My NXT's firmware version is 1.05.(retail version) There is a field named "Bluetooth Signal Strength" in return package of the "GetDeviceInfo" command. I guess, It tells the strength of bluetooth radio that received NXT brick. But it is (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Is bluetooth signal strength field work or not? —Brian Davis
   (...) If memory serves, yes - the field is there (and I think the BlueCore chip has the information), but it's not used. (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Is bluetooth signal strength field work or not? —NXTelectroneer
   (...) Thanks for your reply, brian. English is not my native language, so my post may have wrong word. Also thanks for your correction. :) (16 years ago, 17-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)