 Robotics / 27543
  Re: Hmmm... WeDo

(...) I think the software used to program the WeDo is written in Labview, the same way the software used to program the NXT is written in Labview. (...) The NXT to 9V cable is for the "old" 9v system that has two wires. The new Power Function (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hmmm... WeDo

(...) Actually, now that you force me to pay attention, I was thinking of the #8886 Power Function to 9V cable, which can connect to NXT via the NXT to 9V cable. But of course, given that stack-up of kludges, there is a wire pair missing, at least (...) (16 years ago, 18-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)