 Robotics / 27480
Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:15:01 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Brian Davis wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

   A HUGE thank you to everyone that participated in Brickworld 2008.

Thank you for starting and running a really *wonderful* event! I had an absolute blast!!

Stacy and I second this. The whole Brickworld Team deserves a huge round of applause for all the hard work and long hours you put in to make this a spectacular event. Everything just seemed to run so smoothly and it seemed that every detail and concern was addressed and attended to. Great job!

   Watch for pictures and other details if you missed the event.

Well, you’re beating me to it, because I’ve not fleshed out the gallery in full, but here’s a Brickshelf link to what I’ve got so far:

We’re working on sorting through the hundreds of pictures we took. They will be posted on our Flickr feed very soon.

Thanks again for everything. This was ToT-LUG’s first event and we had an absolute blast. We met so many great people and realized that we really aren’t alone out there. On our way home, Stacy and I discussed Adam’s “bonded by the brick” comments and came to the conclusion that he is absolutely right. It’s amazing how a small injection molded toy can bring so many people together and spark so many innovative ideas.

Can’t wait to see you all next year!

-Dave ToT-LUG