 Robotics / 27447
27446  |  27448
Subject:
Can one use LEGO Mindstorms on GNU/Linux operating systems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 15:09:24 GMT

Hello!

I have LEGO Mindstorms NXT.

Because I use mainly Debian GNU/Linux Etch as OS I'm wonder whether
can I use LEGO Mindstorms NXT on this OS?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi