 Robotics / 27443
    Re: Voyager... GPS guided autonomous outdoor LEGO robot —Rob Hendrix
    "John Brost" <john.brost@gmail.com> wrote in message news:K0384x.Lzu@lugnet.com... (...) So does the GPS talk directly to the NXT? What's the accuracy? Great work and a nifty bot!! -Rob www.lifelites.com (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Voyager... GPS guided autonomous outdoor LEGO robot —John Brost
   (...) Yes, the GPS communicated directly to the NXT via bluetooth. I can't remember who it was that figured out how to do this, after most of us thought it was impossible, but it does work. It's difficult to quantify the accuracy. I have it set that (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics)