 Robotics / 27340
  Re: rcx + power functions ?

(...) This is an excellent question, and one I would love to see addressed. A long while ago, John Barnes, and many, many other people worked on and posted to lugnet about how they figured out how to control the Mannas with an RCX. Rob Doucettenet (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rcx + power functions ?

(...) hi Chris, thanks for the link I didn't knew the Manas but it seems to be both a sender and a receiver. The PowerFunctions probably should be simpler because it is only ONE WAY communication... Lejos, which is the operating system i use to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)