 Robotics / 2734
Re: simple but functional radar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:53:25 GMT

In article <369BE7BD.EA238487@usit.net>, Chris Stanley
<cstanley@usit.net> writes
hello, everyone.  i'm new to the list.  i was just reading about the
"radar" idea and whipped up simple but effective implementation.  check
it out at http://www.csepaintball.com/chris/radarbot.html and tell me
what you think.  thanks!

I like it.  What language is radar.prg in, please?  When I unzip
radar.zip I seem to get a binary file.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 17