 Robotics / 27291
    any video of LEGO fire fighting bots? —Joe Strout
   I'm giving a demo on Saturday of the Trinity College Robot Fire Fighting contest. There are likely to be a lot of LEGO bot builders there (Fort Collins has one of the biggest FIRST LEGO League followings in the country). I'll be showing some videos (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: any video of LEGO fire fighting bots? —Fred Mullins
      Joe, Certainly there have been instances of lego robots in the contest. The department at Trinity College sponsoring the competition sells videos of the competition each year. I have several of those from years long past. I bought them from the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: any video of LEGO fire fighting bots? —David Koudys
   (...) (URL) the video can be found here-- (URL) little slow, mind you--sorry about that. Dave K (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)