 Robotics / 27295
Re: any video of LEGO fire fighting bots?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Joe Strout wrote:
I'm giving a demo on Saturday of the Trinity College Robot Fire Fighting
contest.  There are likely to be a lot of LEGO bot builders there (Fort Collins
has one of the biggest FIRST LEGO League followings in the country).  I'll be
showing some videos (found at YouTube) of other bots performing the task, but I
couldn't find any decent videos of a bot made of LEGO doing it.

Can anyone point me to a video of a LEGO robot doing the fire fighting
challenge?

Thanks,
- Joe

http://www.sandysparky.net/rstehlik/firefighter.html

and the video can be found here--

http://www.sandysparky.net/rstehlik/videos.html

A little slow, mind you--sorry about that.

Dave K