 Robotics / 27277
Re: Datalogging with the NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
My question is, has anybody else done this?

There are step-by-step instructions for using the data logging feature of the
NXT for measuring light level and similar experiments in the Extreme NXT book.
The book also shows how to import the text data files to spreadsheet programs.
You can preview some of the material by using the "search inside this book"
feature of Amazon.  Just search for "logging".