 Robotics / 27276
RE: Datalogging with the NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:04:01 GMT

My question is, has anybody else done this? Is anyone else thinking of
doing it? I'd love to see some more data like this, but I can't run off
to a major theme every weekend. Surely some coaster enthusiast has done
this sort of thing before, but I've found no links to it. Anyone?

There was a TV show on the Discovery Channel or one of the other science
channels a couple of years back on exactly this topic. It was one of the
"kids do science things" type of show. They used some other logging device.
Unfortunately I have no other recollection.

Try a Google on "acceleration roller coaster measurement".
http://www.4emme.it/PDF/ES_Superman.pdf is one paper that seems to have
similar graphs to your.