 Robotics / 2717
Re: Mindstorm Robotwars style competition in Southern California/Los Angesles area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:18:03 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Speed <pspeed@augustschell.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: 13/01/1999 11:06
Subject: Re: Mindstorm Robotwars style competition in Southern
California/Los Angesles area?

Well,
I agree with number two, but as likely many will point out
number would probably be disruptive to other 'bots trying to do the
same thing.

Yes, but I think this is part of the fun. If you want to use IR messaging
you'll have to improve your design and/or your program to avoid or
compensate possible interferences from other bots. RCX have enough
limitations. Don't add any more, please! IR messaging is too important to be
forbidden!

Toni Martinez-Colom
toni@crusher.udg.es