 Robotics / 2718
2717  |  2719
Subject:
Jump Frog Jump!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:41:35 GMT

I am building a frog using Lego Mindstorms. But there is one problem, I cannot
figure out how to make it jump.

If you have any ideas to help me make it jump, please come forward.

(It will be able to swat insects and stay in one place when cold, move slowly
when 15 degrees centigrade and move quickly when 20 degrees centigrade and up)

Visit my home page at
http://www.fischer-mellbin.com/Marcus/marcus.html
(no Mindstorms yet)