 Robotics / 27139
    Control Lab Interface response time —linmix
   I finally got my CLI and did some simple testing today. I realize the CLI isn't going to be quite as fast responding as the RCX what with sending the information back to the PC etc etc, but I was quite appalled by the lag between an input and the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control Lab Interface response time —Iain Hendry
     (...) Whoah, a full second?! That's pretty useless! :( I'm trying to find software to program the ControlLab right now, but if this is the case, I might as well abandon any plans I had on using it. Fine motor control would be completly impossible. (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Control Lab Interface response time —Dan Berladyn
      (...) Yes, the response time of the CLI is rather disappointing to say the least. Personally I think the CLI is best suited for controlling things like lights, and motors on someones town layout. For anything that requires precise control use an RCX (...) (16 years ago, 7-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Control Lab Interface response time —Dan Berladyn
      (...) Yes, the response time of the CLI is rather disappointing to say the least. Personally I think the CLI is best suited for controlling things like lights, and motors on someones town layout. For anything that requires precise control use an RCX (...) (16 years ago, 7-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Control Lab Interface response time —Anders Isaksson
     (...) I have a Delphi program for communicating with the old Dacta interface 70909 here: (URL) that can be used for Control Lab too? (16 years ago, 7-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control Lab Interface response time —zapher
   CAN THIS BE CHECKED WITH DIFFERENT HARDWARE? PERHAPS THERE IS A LOOSE CONNECTION OR BAD CHIP< SORRY FOR THE CAPS> (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)