 Robotics / 27138
Re: Control Lab - serial/USB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:58:33 GMT

Jordan Bradford wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Erik Amzallag wrote:
My API works with Windows and Linux.

Erik

I'd be interested in seeing it, if you don't mind. I also was going to use the
Control Lab to control big train layouts, now that I actually have more than one
LEGO train to control. :)
I finally found a USB to serial converter (several shops either told me
they didn't have it or that it didn't exist) but even though the
packaging claims it will work with e.g. modems (so its bidirectional)
RoboLab won't run with the CLI

I know they also have a USB to parallel converter and the CLI cable
comes with a serial to parallel converter so I might give that a try...