 Robotics / 27113
    Re: circular pointer —Dennis Williamson
   In lugnet.robotics, linmix <linmix@gmail.com> wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] I would say defining SIZE changes the size of the array and thus the period of the moving average. I'm not sure how you mean "macro" in this context. [snip] (...) Yes, both (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: circular pointer —linmix
   (...) I should have written: 'array' (...) OK, undefined is not the same as zero, that makes sense (in a way). I looked up how to initialise an array and according to Dave Baum's NQC Guide "The initial values for an array's elements cannot be (...) (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)