 Robotics / 27046
    Ultimate Builders CD-ROM —linmix
    I saw some screen shots of the Ultimate Builders set cdrom (peeron set number #3800, although the cdrom isn't referenced) I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the (7?) models detailed on that cdrom are any good, and if there's a way to get a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultimate Builders CD-ROM —Jordan Bradford
   (...) The model instructions on the CD are annoying to use since you have to build next to the computer and click to advance to the next step. I liked building the machine that can write pre-programmed messages, but it's rather flimsy and unreliable (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultimate Builders CD-ROM —linmix
   (...) I know what you mean, but it's the same with the 'advanced' models in the RIS set. Those don't have step by step instructions though (like the Cybermaster for example). Are the ones on the Ultimate Builders CD step by step or do they show (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)