 Robotics / 27046
27045  |  27047
Subject:
Ultimate Builders CD-ROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:17:10 GMT

I saw some screen shots of the Ultimate Builders set cdrom (peeron set
number #3800, although the cdrom isn't referenced)
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the (7?) models detailed on
that cdrom are any good, and if there's a way to get a copy of the cdrom
(I've got all the parts from different sets and I'm not about to spend
€200+ for a look at the cdrom)

Thanks in advance

linmix