 Robotics / 27004
  Re: NXC/NBC release news

Hi, Sorry for asking a naive question but I have been trying to create and manipulate an array of strings in NXC without much success. Here is the little test program that I use: #include "NXCDefs.h" task main() { string sarr[]; ArrayInit(sarr, (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXC/NBC release news

(...) The standard NXT firmware has a bug in the replace opcode which makes it impossible to use with multi-dimensional arrays (or ragged arrays of arrays). I have fixed this bug and submitted the code to folks at NI and LEGO for possible inclusion (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXC/NBC release news

Hi John, Thank you for your reply. I will try your suggestion and let you know how it goes. Regards, Davis (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)