 Robotics / 26942
  NXT Turkey MOC

To learn studless construction and building with the NXT I have been reworking all my RCX robot designs. After what, almost a year now, I think I'm finally getting it. This week was the first time I successfully designed a NXT robot in my head (...) (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: NXT Turkey MOC

Really nice! I recently built the original bug from the descriptions in the "10 Cool Lego Mindstorms RIS 2 Projects' book but the program files that come with it are all lsc files. I'm having a hard enough time learning NQC to try to make sense of (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)