 Robotics / 26937
    Re: Power Functions Tower Crane —linmix
   Wow, so you are also one of the chosen ones to make our collective mouths water... Would it be hard (or legally possible at this time) to add these motors to your lovely 9v motor comparison on your site to give us an even better idea of what they (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Power Functions Tower Crane —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Yes ;o) (...) I have yet to perform the measurements, but I can tell you that the big motor is really powerful (comparable to NXT motor), with a rotation speed around 200 rpm. The other one is quite good too, should be significatively more (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)