 Robotics / 26870
26869  |  26871
Subject:
NXC/NBC release news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:48:44 GMT

I released beta 26 last night/this morning.  It is primarily a bug fix release.
If you want to use the new features in beta 25 you definitely should upgrade to
beta 26 due to the problems that exist in the previous beta release.

- Fixes an array indexing bug introduced in b25
- Fixes a local variable declaration bug introduced in b25
- Fixes a bug in the NXC and NBC Read API functions
- Fixes a bug in the NXC and NBC WriteLnString API function
- Fixes a preprocessor bug where comments following a #include statement were
  breaking the include
- Adds support for asm block statements anywhere within an NXC file (not
  just within a task or subroutine)
- Adds a ReadLnString API function to NBC and NXC

I have also released the first draft of Danny Benedettelli's very nice NXC
Tutorial.  Be sure to take a look at it.

John Hansen
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nxc/